Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Senior Interview Response

I think I relate most to the girl who wants to be a Pediatrician. She talks about how medicine is more than needles and gore, but more of just helping people who need it. That interests me a lot and I plan on going into the medical or dental field. The most deluded one is probably the Designer. She wants to own a business/website/photography studio/clothing line. Overall, it seems very vague and undeveloped. To be fair, she does realize the fact that it may not be successful, and she may not become as wealthy as she'd hope to be.
I want to go to dental school after I get my undergrad degree. From there, I'd hope to start my own dental business either by myself or another colleague. I like teeth and my I have a lot of family members in the dentistry field who can give me help along the way. One perk is the money, but it would take a while before I saw any of it, seeing as dentistry school is insanely expensive.

I'm jealous of this soccer girl. She can do things I've been trying to do for years. My dad played college soccer and got me started on it as soon as he could. Juggling was never my strong suit. She makes it look so easy, but it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. She shows how far you can go if you focus and practice one thing over and over again for years. I think she'll make it to the Olympics. Once I see her on TV, I'll go, "Hey, I knew about her before she was famous!" I love being able to say that I knew something before everyone else. Such as a "new" song.

No comments:

Post a Comment