Monday, May 2, 2011

Live Anywhere for Free



I found this site while "stumbling upon". It looks like the coolest thing in the world. Basically, rich people all around the world who are looking for work to be done post ads on this site. The work ranges from gardening and house work to just teaching people how to speak English. But what you get in return is even better. For the most part, they don't pay you (if they do it's not much) but you get to live with them in their house or guest house. There are ads from literally all over the world. I've always wanted to travel the world and explore different cultures. This seems like a great way to do it. I'm coming to the perfect age to do some of these things. I'll plan on going to college and in the summer live in as many locations across the globe as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment