Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Blogging

I finished Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck and started reading "Be More Chill" by Ned Vizzini. It's about a nerdy boy who takes a pill that controls his brain and tells him how to be "cool". It seemed interesting and has been so far.

a) I read the article on Bin Laden's capture. On Sunday night, my AP final exam studying was interrupted by my mom yelling for me to turn on the TV for something important. I was so thrilled when I heard the president announce officially that Osama Bin Laden had been found and killed. The Seals that executed the mission didn't even know it was him until after the DNA test. He was shot in the face so it would have been difficult to identify him. I read a funny quote on facebook about him being buried in the ocean. I t said something like, "I'm glad they dumped him in the ocean, now every year on spring break, thousands of drunk tourist will pee on his grave." I just thought that was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment